-->

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Obama

I'm sorry, I've had a lot to write about the last couple of weeks, but I haven't had much time to actually write about it. xD  So here's what's on my mind now!! xD

I just made it through part of MSNBC.com's intervew with Ms.I'm-the-first-first-lady-who's-actually-ridiculous-enough-to-become-a-fashion-icon and my opinion of her just completely died.  Admittedly, I didn't have an opinion about her before because I don't give a rats hindparts about her, but now I absolutely have no respect for her whatsoever.

During the interview (and I didn't watch much of it, I skipped through the beginning junk about Egypt and on to the interesting questions) the man questioning her asks her if Obama has changed at all during the two years since he became president.  Her answer: no.

This answer is a bunch of hog vomit for a very clear, indisputable reason: there is not a single person on this freaking earth that goes a full two years without changing.  Period.  If this goes for a normal person who's just moseying their way through life (and it does) it goes for some idiotic guy that's become president during that time as well.  If you're going to lie, you might as well buck up and do it well, saying he's changed for the better or some junk like that.  But she doesn't even know how to lie.  She's spewing out this nonsense that anyone with half a brain can perceive as false.

And honestly?  Do you really think we're that stupid?  All you have to do is look at a picture of him then and another now!! xD  Seriously!!  I'll do it for you!!!  *ahem*

Obama then (January 2009):



Obama now:



If you want to see the pictures I could have picked that are worse, here they are:  1, 2, & 3.  Doesn't he just look like his eyes are sunken in, almost like he has some sort of terminal cancer??  You can't tell me that man's the exact same as he was before. xD  I'm not buying it!! xD  And that's just the first recent one I found, there are a ton worse than this one!  Now, I'm not saying he's worse than before.  He just looks plain freaking unhealthy, and despite how much I disagree with him, I do feel sorry for him!! xD  But he needs to not lie, and his wife needs to stop lying, too!  You know, you'll get a lot more out of the American people if you tell them the freaking truth.  For the most part, they can tell when you're lying to them.  Honestly. xD  I can't freaking stand the man.  You've got to be a snake and sit there saying "oh, the American people'll get it soon," etc. when you are in the very act of trying to flatter them into your opinion!!  Rat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment